WIN an iPad 3 with Sudocrem Mousse
Colour In competition
Sudocrem Moisturising Mousse has created a special winter themed drawing featuring their furry mascot, Bruce the Sudocrem Moose, all ready to colour in and then enter on the brand’s Facebook page for the chance of winning.
All pictures submitted will be judged by Sudocrem’s expert panel taking age into consideration, with the winner getting their hands on shiny new iPad3 tablet. What’s more, 6 lucky runners up will win one of 6 Crayola Scribble ‘N’ Wiggle Pens.
So get those crayons, felt tips and paints ready, it’s colouring in time!
To enter please follow these simple instructions:
Step 1 – First download the competition drawing found here http://www.Facebook.com/
Step 2 – Follow the link, download and then print it off. Then get your child to colour
it in the most imaginative way possible
Step 3 – Then upload a photo or scan of your child’s masterpiece using the ‘Colour
in Competion’ application found here http://www.Facebook.com/SudocremMousse.
Competition start date : Monday 4th February 2013
Competition end date : 11.59pm Thursday 28th February
First Prize – 1 x prize of an iPad3, (16GB, WiFi, Black)
6 x Runners Up prizes – Crayola Scribble ‘N’ Wiggle Pen
The sunscreen mousse is specially formulated to protect delicate young skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
It’s free from many of the ‘nasties’ found in some conventional sun protection products such as
colourants, parabens, perfumes and preservatives. Using unique Proderm technology the mousse
format, unlike many high factor products, is quick and easy to rub in – perfect if you have wriggling,
impatient little ones.
Key features of Sunscreen Mousse.
- SPF 50
- UVA 4* superior rating
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Very water resistant
- More resistant to towel drying than conventional sunscreens
- Protects against irritation from salt, chlorine, sand and wind burn
- Specially designed for kids & babies
- Quick and easy to apply – even to impatient little ones!
- Free from parabens, preservatives, perfumes and colours
- Proderm Technology® is proven to gently soothe and relieve a number of different dry skin conditions
Our new Sudocrem Kids & Babies Moisturising Mousse intensively hydrates dry skin from the moment
you use it. It’s certified hypoallergenic, so you can be sure that you’re doing your best not to aggravate
any existing irritation, and is free from artificial colours, perfumes, parabens and other preservatives.
The mousse format makes it easy and quick to rub in. The product also uses Proderm Technology®.
Key features of Moisturising Mousse
- A gentle, hypoallergenic super-nourishing mousse
- Proderm Technology® is proven to gently soothe and relieve a number of different dry skin
- Contains camomile and aloe vera
- Free from colours, fragrances, parabens and other preservatives.
- Fine, light texture leaves skin feeling intensely moisturised
- Rapidly absorbed into the skin, leaving it soft and supple
- Maintains the skin’s natural moisture balance, bringing effective, soothing relief
- In clinical trials Sudocrem Kids & Babies Moisturising Mousse showed a superior hydration
effect over 12 hours than a leading dry skin cream competitor
Both products contain ProDerm Technology®, a leap forward in simple and effective skin care. It’s patented mousse
formulation has both skin moisturising and barrier-strengthening properties.
The mousse closely mimics the skin’s composition in order to gently penetrate, moisturise and protect its outer layer
Proderm mousse forms a highly effective moisturising and protective barrier just beneath the surface of the skin
Both products available from Boots and independent pharmacies
£8.99 Sudocrem Moisturising Mousse / £14.99 Sudocrem Sunscreen Mousse