I have never heard of the Liebster blog awards before, So when I saw I had been given one I was over the moon.
For those of you who have not heard of the Liebster Award before, I will explain what it is. So I don’t win anything, go to any posh ceremony, or get judged.It is basically a virtual award that I have been given by another fantastic mummy blogger www.uniqueyoungmum.com. The fact I don’t win anything does not matter to me, the fact someone has given me this award and thought about me and my blog is amazing.
The word Liebster is German and means, sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. To be thought of when all of those words above are read is great, and it really means a lot to me.
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to make a massive diary for my little man to look back on when he is older
- Whats your favourite fizzy drink?
- Favourite holiday destination?
- Whats your favourite chocolate bar?
- Whats your favourite Disney movie?
- Whats the best thing you can cook?
Homemade from scratch Spag Bol
- Which five celebrities would you invite to your dream dinner party?
Danielle Lloyd, Jonny Depp, Joey Essex, Will McKenzie (from inbetweeners) Katie Price
- Whats your bad habits?
- Favourite word?
- If you had to dress up as a Disney character who would you be and why?
I would be Minnie Mouse10. What is your biggest fear.
Anything bad happening to my family
The 5 bloggers I am going to nominate for this award are…
The questions I ask my nominees are..
1. who is your idol?
2. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done.
3. Your most treasured moment.
4. Biggest life experience.
5. Favourite animal.
6. Favourite takeaway
7. If you could invite 3 celebs to your house for a party, who would they be?
8. What do you most regret?
9. Favourite TV programme?
10. Favourite Disney Character?
11. Most memorable childhood moment?
I would like to say a massive thank you to Unique Young Mum for this nomination, as I have said it means a lot to me
Thank you 🙂